HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 

What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aura-Z

PostSubject: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 12:24

See topic, what is the best action according to you all to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darK

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 22:22

vote 4 kick/ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 15 Aug 2010, 15:55

agree to dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DauntLess

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 18 Aug 2010, 18:49

Give 3 or so warnings. If they do not stop, then kick/ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stage6

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 18 Aug 2010, 18:53

1. warning! (Please Stop)
2. Punish 15 mins
3. If he/she dont stop, Kick... and then Ban!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlboro

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 05:48

ive already posted something about that in the council section. heres the short version:

kickscripters: do nothing. its hard to see if someone is really scripting. and just kicking/banning those people would be stupid, as they have no chance to prove their innocence. so just use kickscripters to train and improve your wk game & movement. or just ignore them.

lagscripters: avoid lagscripters (just dont play with them).

name change spammers: increase g_dschangetime (5 or 10 would be good values)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InfeCt

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 14:37

LS / KS should NOT be allowed in the server. kick/ban would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 16:35

what about evc jkboters, like +aim +aimkick +lag, pingpredict which makes them harder to hit like cracK used for example, they should get instzead bann

same with empty names, what shall we do ....i banned 3 of those guys atleast i warned them 2 times but they didnt wanted to listen. so i banned them untill they join again fucking IP changer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stage6

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 17:03

jkbot dont cares, the bot dont give you more skills... ;o cool... do you need wallhack? or aiming? for sabering? haha ^^ dont care about it...
or you see the HP ? if you dont have skills, i doesnt matter that you know the HP lol ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 19:58

ye ye but pingpredict :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stage6

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 22 Aug 2010, 20:13

ill send you a settings.cfg that you get more defensive :] so thats then no problem!
its only a question of settings Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[LOL]Trouw Garn

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Mon 23 Aug 2010, 05:11

I say rcon and change the lame protect,
dont really care about the kicking to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Tue 24 Aug 2010, 00:21

stage6 wrote:
ill send you a settings.cfg that you get more defensive :] so thats then no problem!
its only a question of settings Smile

iam still waiting Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 00:43

Hmm I felt like a noob cause I don't know what means LS KS ? KS - kill stealing ? o.O I don't think so it is same as MMoRPG hehe Razz but LS I don't have idea what does it mean Razz can someone transelate it for me pliz ? Smile

but 1 thing I have relized on LOL server is that many ppl kill others without any reason, they kill ppl without lightsaber on, ppl talking ect. On Polish server we can't even kick someone without any reason or kill cause thats kick/ban punish. I know its not PL server but maby some noobs should respect any of server rulez ?Very Happy hehe I'm talking especially bout clanless padawans and a,b,c dudes hanging around and kicking every1 sometimes thats realy annoying. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh.

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 00:53

LS= lag script KS= kick script^^
well laming is not forbidden on our server so there is no reason to kick/punish them Razz every one can ask for protect and will get it if he wants to...
but its a game so if you die you are back in 2secs Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlboro

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 01:03

pr0phet wrote:
Hmm I felt like a noob cause I don't know what means LS KS ? KS - kill stealing ? o.O I don't think so it is same as MMoRPG hehe Razz but LS I don't have idea what does it mean Razz can someone transelate it for me pliz ? Smile
KS = kickscripters
LS = lagscripters

pr0phet wrote:
but 1 thing I have relized on LOL server is that many ppl kill others without any reason, they kill ppl without lightsaber on, ppl talking ect. On Polish server we can't even kick someone without any reason or kill cause thats kick/ban punish. I know its not PL server but maby some noobs should respect any of server rulez ?Very Happy hehe I'm talking especially bout clanless padawans and a,b,c dudes hanging around and kicking every1 sometimes thats realy annoying. Like a Star @ heaven
yeah we had the same server rules as you did on your polish servers (no laming etc). but after some time people (lol members and also non-lol members) began to moan and complain about it as they thought it would be too boring or just too quiet. we have tested both settings for a long time and then granted their demands.

if it gets annoying, just ask a lol member for protection

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 01:17

hehe ok than I will try used to it Razz 1st I need to learn how to kick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:49

I was thinking bout the problem, mb You should put 0 dmg from kick ? that will b much harder for noobs to kill You with kicks. Other problem are those Invictus noobs, cause of this guyz many ppl left the server, they have enought of beeing kiked every time they log in. They are using every possible glitches ingame, lag hits, kick scripts, chat kills ect. They are destroying the server IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Thu 26 Aug 2010, 16:54

its possible to set kick dmg to scripters so they got 0 dmg. And let kick on for everyone else. Perhaps. Its another option. In the future xd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 29 Aug 2010, 15:01

Aura-Z wrote:
its possible to set kick dmg to scripters so they got 0 dmg. And let kick on for everyone else. Perhaps. Its another option. In the future xd.

Nevermind that.

Just get better then the kickscripter solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pr0phet

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Sun 29 Aug 2010, 15:30

what is that Aura ?Razz tell us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
squizo

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Thu 02 Sep 2010, 22:09

Ban those idiots quick!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 11:08

many of them wont stay away long time, those asses got many ip's..
ofc we can keep banning them and hope that they will give up in the end Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hav0c

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 15:29

I was on your server last week and the amount of cheating on it is massive. How much control do you have over the development of your new mod? You can get someone to put in a GUID system like League Mod, which means you can ban anyone reguardless of the number of IPs they have. They would have to re-install their whole game to get past the ban and will eventually give up trying. Of course if you banned all the cheaters, your server would be 50% less active so its a no win situation for you.

Depends what means more to you, a clean server or an active one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 16:31

hav0c wrote:
I was on your server last week and the amount of cheating on it is massive. How much control do you have over the development of your new mod? You can get someone to put in a GUID system like League Mod, which means you can ban anyone reguardless of the number of IPs they have. They would have to re-install their whole game to get past the ban and will eventually give up trying. Of course if you banned all the cheaters, your server would be 50% less active so its a no win situation for you.

Depends what means more to you, a clean server or an active one.

We got another option , disable the kick DMG cheaters do. So they kick they got 0 hp. And everyone else can still kick and get full hp dmg.

And yea that league thingy , sounds nice (future fixed perhaps). For now we ban em,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing   

Back to top Go down

What should be done about the KS / LS and name changing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next