PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Tue 08 Jun 2010, 18:10

Lyniiild wrote:
es impact pwns zedi impact Razz

ROFL .... its like Perci/y would be the best player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 02:34

iam best. Challange me, but i wont show up in the server!. Btw that padawan who beat you all was me. *Wakes up wet in the middle of the night*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Sun 20 Jun 2010, 15:50

Aura-Z wrote:
iam best. Challange me, but i wont show up in the server!. Btw that padawan who beat you all was me. *Wakes up wet in the middle of the night*.

hmm... might be kara...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyniiild

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 16:45

stage6 wrote:
lol... not realy...

yes really .. zedi impact is that HoK why dude aight? crazY or somfing..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyniiild

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Mon 21 Jun 2010, 16:46

level2 wrote:
hazZ is definetely badass Smile thrawn too , despite the fact that he is gay.
was badass years ago lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinGu

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Mon 05 Jul 2010, 21:04

Dark.Devil wrote:
u mean Pingu , he isnt that good
I just wanted to quote you, cause I love you. And, thanks mate.

My top fives are:
Te0
Zer0
Dimension
Jahua
meTT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 01:48

nice on pingu already 1 year asslicker<3 sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darK

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 23:57

L!nk!N wrote:
anyways u cant say there is a the top 5 overall players imo, if i'd need to choose the 5 best players i would take the best nk gamer, wk gamer, tffa gamer , force player and ctf player i guess.
it would be more work considering almost noone knows everyone of the other (i'd call it) jk2 'arts'

so what my opinion bout nk all time are : Zer0, Sean, Zen, Papewaio and Panick.
wk all time: Jahua, Dane, Pingu, hav0c and Te0.
tffa: Jahua, Te0, Sean, Dane and slowlyslice.
ff: sanchez, babY (i dont mention others cause they are way better than everyone else imo)
i never played ctf so i got no clue bout that

this list is only MY opinion bout the past jk2 scene. there are many other good players or have been, like Tankith, Sunsey, Slayer, Darthman, Killepitsch, g33x, darK, only 16 percent, Messiahs, Xplayer, Scoop, BeaT, Superskunk, darkone, deadly, rob, thrawn, me ... i could go on forever.

this list is not about offending some1 so pls notice again that its MY opinion.

nk: sean and papewaio lost to me in the esl kickoff cup (best players from every country, normally simi should have played for germany but he couldnt, so i jumped in and brang the thing where it supoosed to be - germany!!!!). papewaio i crushed in the third round or something and sean i beat in the final round =p id say simi pwns them all including me. overall the most interesting nk round ive played in my life was against pingu because that fag ran so hard, at the end of the round my fingers hurt so bad from running after him... and then i won 10/9 with an advantage of 20 hps lol. anyone got this demo still? pls upload Very Happy

tffa: dane could never compet to Zer0's skillz in a tffa - dane ran away, enemys ran after him and zero pwned them from behind with his big jumps.

ff: id consider geck0 to be the best ff player but in reality im clueless about ff since i never played it really. i just know everyone who said 'im one of the best ff players' got crushed by geck0 (really crushed, they could barely hit him).

ictf: Disrepute is/was the best. not as fast as me but his aiming is/was unbeatable. he himself say there is someone who can crush him easily but ive never seen that happen.

greetZ noobS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 00:16

darK wrote:
L!nk!N wrote:
anyways u cant say there is a the top 5 overall players imo, if i'd need to choose the 5 best players i would take the best nk gamer, wk gamer, tffa gamer , force player and ctf player i guess.
it would be more work considering almost noone knows everyone of the other (i'd call it) jk2 'arts'

ff: sanchez, babY (i dont mention others cause they are way better than everyone else imo)

this list is only MY opinion bout the past jk2 scene. there are many other good players or have been, like Tankith, Sunsey, Slayer, Darthman, Killepitsch, g33x, darK, only 16 percent, Messiahs, Xplayer, Scoop, BeaT, Superskunk, darkone, deadly, rob, thrawn, me ... i could go on forever.

nk: sean and papewaio lost to me in the esl kickoff cup (best players from every country, normally simi should have played for germany but he couldnt, so i jumped in and brang the thing where it supoosed to be - germany!!!!). papewaio i crushed in the third round or something and sean i beat in the final round =p id say simi pwns them all including me. overall the most interesting nk round ive played in my life was against pingu because that fag ran so hard, at the end of the round my fingers hurt so bad from running after him... and then i won 10/9 with an advantage of 20 hps lol. anyone got this demo still? pls upload Very Happy

tffa: dane could never compet to Zer0's skillz in a tffa - dane ran away, enemys ran after him and zero pwned them from behind with his big jumps.

ff: id consider geck0 to be the best ff player but in reality im clueless about ff since i never played it really. i just know everyone who said 'im one of the best ff players' got crushed by geck0 (really crushed, they could barely hit him).

ictf: Disrepute is/was the best. not as fast as me but his aiming is/was unbeatable. he himself say there is someone who can crush him easily but ive never seen that happen.

greetZ noobS

jo dark komm mal on muss dich was wegen GDC fragen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinGu

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 01:13

darK wrote:
L!nk!N wrote:

greetZ noobS
Yeah I still have the demo of our match.. I was 20 hp away from beating ya. I was playing cleverly, not running Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 01:59

PinGu wrote:
darK wrote:
L!nk!N wrote:

lies u mostly run pingu thats fact.

greetZ noobS
Yeah I still have the demo of our match.. I was 20 hp away from beating ya. I was playing cleverly, not running Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinGu

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 15:23

I took the time to upload the famous PinGu vs darK demo to prove I was not running at all;

2shared.com/file/MvorQ6LQ/pingu_vs_dark_demo.html

Alternative download:
megaupload.com 81YNCGFQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaikie

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Thu 23 Dec 2010, 14:32

I still can't believe JK2 is sort of alive and JKA. I struggled to see past the tumbleweeds when I left the scene 2003/2004, it looked dead for sure! I also recall some of the players being active again 2006/2007 where I actually installed JK2 again and tried it for like 10 minutes. It's good to see old skool Te0 still playing staying true to the game, remember [>>] ? Smile. Anyway I flanked the servers with eF as b0abi wan back in the prime days but I don't see myself ever playing jk2 again as personally it doesnt have that grasp on you as counter strike 1.6 does Razz I still play counter strike 1.6 today with a casual team. I would like to know if all the old skool players are still gaming to this day and would like to add them on steam if they have it.
Back to top Go down
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Thu 23 Dec 2010, 16:41

Blaikie wrote:
I still can't believe JK2 is sort of alive and JKA. I struggled to see past the tumbleweeds when I left the scene 2003/2004, it looked dead for sure! I also recall some of the players being active again 2006/2007 where I actually installed JK2 again and tried it for like 10 minutes. It's good to see old skool Te0 still playing staying true to the game, remember [>>] ? Smile. Anyway I flanked the servers with eF as b0abi wan back in the prime days but I don't see myself ever playing jk2 again as personally it doesnt have that grasp on you as counter strike 1.6 does Razz I still play counter strike 1.6 today with a casual team. I would like to know if all the old skool players are still gaming to this day and would like to add them on steam if they have it.

Becouse older games are often better then the crap they produce nowadays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hleb

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 23:41

1) Hleb
2) Hleb
3) Hleb
4) Hleb
5) Hleb

(Maybe too selfish)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotta.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:13

Ok guys, its time to face the truth, snuff is unquestionably the best player alive ! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hleb

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:25

You're probably right Snuff...sorry for not mentioning you. You have black hair now? Looks nice =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotta.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 22:39

Hmm... It's ok I forgive you nevertheless for this serious mistake Smile lol !
Yeah thanks, it's strange that you say this cause my hair is black for abit long time now :p ! heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hleb

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 03:18

yea i guess because i didnt remember your last photo, my bad...but your look is real nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:55

Black hair is sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 13:56

5 best players? in all jk2? it's pretty simply if you count skills.

1) Slayer
2) riTual
3) wormY
4) crazY
5) kennY
6) probably sithY
Back to top Go down
Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 14:59

you are just talking about force?Razz
crazy is the best<3 he is in force the best and also a very good nf player
2.slayer
3.ritual
4.snute
5.predator or barney or somethink like that^^
kenny and sithy arent that good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 15:48

Well .. I can beat Predator and barneY .. last time we ffa'ed .. I beated them both in 1v1 ... and ritual - slayer - crazy are really equal .. when they're 1v1 ing .. Way to 1 kill is 30 mins long ...

And Kenny, sithy are pretty good when they try... surely better than barney and predator (and me lol)

Back to top Go down
Josh.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 19:44

mh never saw u playing force Razz
kenny seems to be good because of his m8s...he isnt that strong if he is alone^^
pickler was also one of the best dunno if you know him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 players?   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 18:52

Aura-Z wrote:
Black hair is sexy.

not such sexy like your hairy ass

Last edited by Dark.Devil on Sun 23 Jan 2011, 02:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content