HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 [LOL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stulle

avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 26
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 13:27

Ok, then gimme 10 euros. There's just one big reason why we made a new clan instead of rebuilding LOL, LOL isn't our clan. LOL is roses clan. There are much people coming out of the dark, like rocky and you aswell, who are trying to get in the role of a hero to save the clan. But where were you in the past, especially rocky? The most of the guys which 'are loyal' are just the members, I didn't see the last months on the server. The people which followed us are the very active ones. Aura was the only one who made something for the clan. And he never get any feedback. Even when he left there were just posts like: ok there you go. So where did the people stand behind him? Do you really think, that there is a possibility to reform a dead clan with people, who are inactive but not THAT inactive to get kicked out or at least removed from their leading positions? Impossible. The progress would have been taken much much longer to reform something, maybe nah for sure, all the things we now have and we planned to do wouldn't be possible.
And regarding the server, I listened rocky speaking to drunken, I never planned this lol. I came back from a hard time of bachelor thesis and exams and I saw there is no server online, lol. My girlfriend then just said to me: hey, don't you wanna do anything about that? It's your favorite game. So I rent one.
Then I wrote a post, that I don't wanna have extra permissions. Some members were thankful but the activity of the people were gone. That showed me, that the clan is dead. Many people were and are saying: rose will host a new one, be sure.. It will happen. But she wasn't and she won't. Her msn account is now belonging to another person, I dunno what there's going on. I saw that the clan is living in the past and can't stand the future with this attitude.

I'm out, more discussions in our new forum, write me a PM then I give you my PayPal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh.

avatar

Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 14:26

Stulle wrote:
There's just one big reason why we made a new clan instead of rebuilding LOL, LOL isn't our clan. LOL is roses clan. There are much people coming out of the dark, like rocky and you aswell, who are trying to get in the role of a hero to save the clan. But where were you in the past, especially rocky?

lol wasnt ur clan? aura was leader, u in the council and slayer could have been in the council aswell... rose never posted on forum to say something like: no its my clan i dont want u to change that! she was just some1 who payed for a server where she never rly played on just to help lol to stay alive. (she wasnt really a leader...just something like a vip member/founder/mascot) so she cant be a reason! dark wasnt (isnt yet) member anymore so he cant be a reason aswell! so the only reason why u did that is not to have rocky as a leader anymore?
aura and u could have changed everything u liked -> deciding who will be council and what will happen to the clan...and iam sure rocky wouldnt have disagreed with everything especially because he wasnt really activ. and he couldnt stop anything if the other leader (aura)+the council want to change something. is it because of stormix as co leader? u wanted him to be that. u gave him that rank. you could have took it away from him when u saw he is inactiv and give it to some1 else. but u stulle werent rly activ neither.

there is no valid reason as i can see (so no 10euro for u! Razz)

but nvm i just wish u good luck with that. maybe it helps jk2 to be more activ and maybe it makes it even more inactiv. we will see!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darK



Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 14:44

Stulle wrote:
Ok, then gimme 10 euros. There's just one big reason why we made a new clan instead of rebuilding LOL, LOL isn't our clan.

Thats your big reason. I wonder why im not even surprised.

LOL isnt your clan? What did you say in the past few years when some asked 'what is your clan?'
Didnt u just became leader? Why?



Stulle wrote:
LOL is roses clan. There are much people coming out of the dark, like rocky and you aswell, who are trying to get in the role of a hero to save the clan. But where were you in the past, especially rocky? The most of the guys which 'are loyal' are just the members, I didn't see the last months on the server. The people which followed us are the very active ones. Aura was the only one who made something for the clan. And he never get any feedback. Even when he left there were just posts like: ok there you go. So where did the people stand behind him? Do you really think, that there is a possibility to reform a dead clan with people, who are inactive but not THAT inactive to get kicked out or at least removed from their leading positions? Impossible.

Where i was!? I got kicked from the clan because of you crying like a little baby 'Wuäh wuäh kick him or i leave'. U dont remember that?

Besides that why would u kick old leaders in the first place? They are in the clan twice as long as u. Why taking any powers away in a dying game? Just put them on the inactive list and done. That easy. They did not die, they come from time to time. Give them the respect they deserve.


Stulle wrote:
The progress would have been taken much much longer to reform something, maybe nah for sure, all the things we now have and we planned to do wouldn't be possible.

Oh, one thing u have now that wouldnt be possible in LOL? Something u planned, wouldnt be possible in LOL? Tell me about it Very Happy

Stulle wrote:
And regarding the server, I listened rocky speaking to drunken, I never planned this lol. I came back from a hard time of bachelor thesis and exams and I saw there is no server online, lol. My girlfriend then just said to me: hey, don't you wanna do anything about that? It's your favorite game. So I rent one.
Then I wrote a post, that I don't wanna have extra permissions.

Waste of space

Stulle wrote:
Some members were thankful but the activity of the people were gone. That showed me, that the clan is dead.

Your clan is even more dead. Dont u realize that?`U study bachelor and cant even calculate what kids do in the basic school?

You now have the active ones from LOL - the ones who come from time to time = less activity. Easy calculation, come on! u can do it. Maybe ask your gf, she seems to be smart.

Stulle wrote:
Many people were and are saying: rose will host a new one, be sure.. It will happen. But she wasn't and she won't. Her msn account is now belonging to another person, I dunno what there's going on.

So what? Do what ur smart gf said and rent a server for YOUR clan. U know, the clan you were in for the past few years. Disloyal bastard


Stulle wrote:
I saw that the clan is living in the past and can't stand the future with this attitude.

Did your cristal bowl also show how dead this game is?

So at the end of the day u have absolutely no valid reason. All u could have done is putting inactive members where they belong. On the inactive list. I bet that would have been less work as to put up a new forum with Zero history just to let a forum with years of history behind.

Your attitude is the problem here, not the LOL's clan attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunken

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 17:13

Albert please make a correct your sentence (: not all active players leaved. Btw I will stay in LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/wrongworld1/prod
Drunken

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 17:21

darK I really like hows u writting, so wisely. Very Happy its pleasure for me reading these lines Very Happy Like Kelso saying in "The 70's show" BUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/wrongworld1/prod
Aura-Z



Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:17

Put your energy in [LOL] instead of typing 5 mile posts here dark.

i know you are going to quote this, have fun with it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
darK



Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Fri 01 Mar 2013, 20:02

ur not even worth my 2 cents. fo faq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TERROR

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:09

hi there:)
i stay:D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dq

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : Xanadu

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Wed 13 Mar 2013, 05:58

[LOL]HomeBase - 134.0.30.93:28076

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TERROR

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:48

good job..dq



edit* i try call rose ..2 weeks now..but i think number isnt rigth anymore:(


so i dotn know too what was wrong ..last think i hear was her pc sucks...and no money to repair..

but that was in jannuary....and ther number works....and now..?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [LOL]    

Back to top Go down
 
[LOL]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Light :: [LOL] Public Forum :: General Discussion / Off Topic-
Jump to: