HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:44

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/uncled.png/

Well, this arrives at exasperating moments, there was placed all my confidence in uncle, but me disappointed enough here I rise a photo in which a called player << #cookie.monsta# >> oh they been bothering in the play, and for my greater surprise, I used /amstatus2 and I can see that he was loggin as a <-Trial-> Alone I know an active Trial and is Uncle, well I give this situacion to Leaders. They can read the conversations and decided what doing with him. I vote that not for passar the Period of Trial.


<< I put this post in this section (Public) because neocortex and Padawan stay in the server in the moment and they can corroborating with me. >>


No more. I give this in hands of Leaders.

<>

Thxx for read this comment.

Att << [LOL]Albertukiih. >> #Tukiih.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlboro

avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:51

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Instinct²



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:07

Well, this Cookie.Monsta is uncle a trial of you guys (I know this because he has changed his name and called right back cookie.monsta)! It´s ok if somebody of LOL is doing lame ... but this guys is such an arrogant asshole. I made no screenshots ... But you should know that it is a shame in my eyes for LOL! Oh, and he said he would leave LOL. In general, the last days too many lamers are on the Server and they are very badass, you should change something or give more rights to the regular members! My opinion =)

Sorry for my crappy English Wink

P.S. I´m a Ex-Member of LOL (Instinct)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:09

I try to repeat another time without traductor.

Well the status of the server is terrible. this status arrives to exasperating moments. The servers become in a site where the ppl don't come to play and have funn, the ppl come to insult other players and difficult the game.
Today at 22.23 more or less i begin to play and 1 player with the name of << #cookie.monsta# >> entry in server and he become to insult ppl with the word and laugh.
Well in time he began to insult ppl and when i used my cmd /amstatus2 i can see that this player << #cookie.monsta# >> have the pass <-Trial->. I only know 1 Trial active in the moment << Uncle >>. I invite admins to see the conversation and see the situation about this trial. With this actions about the Trial Uncle, i vote no for he rankup to member.

<< I put this post in this section (Public) because i have 2 players that stay in the moment in server and he can say all the things. >>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:48

And point of this is? You callin' me kickscripter in server cuz i can kick stairs and you can't?
( I can kick padwalls etc with my finger in my jumpbutton mouse2 )
So why i can't call you nub then?
Callin' neocortex nub, he use some lagshit and i own him with flaw several times and he cries,
soooo no nub mr sherlock?
And i havent said that im not asshole? I guess you mr tukiih remember that?
And that Dark padawan bitch or what the heck he was i called nub first, ok.
And what fun is play in lol server people cheat there all the time and acting like kings cuz they have lagscript and if you callin' them nub some (noname) cries here.
What the hell im writin', im gone from [LOL]
goodgames!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 02:29

yes, i can kick stairs, all the players can.
But when i say you to kick stairs you lie me, and say that you don't use.
yes i know the jumpbutton in mouse2 i used too.

First of all you need to have respect for the other players. And you don't need to say nub to anyplayer, because you aren't the best player in jk II . If you are the best player in JK II you can say the word nub.

2n if you say nub to 1 player by the time that he is playing in game you need to know that i'm playing jk since 7-8years that i remember ( possible i'm wrong ) and i have 17. i stop years but i return.

Well, i don't put this post to speak with you about your actions. I put this post because you insult a lot. neocortex,NooB, and exLOLmember stay in server they can see your action in-game.

Nothing more to say about this.

thx for read =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 02:51

uncle wrote:

And that Dark padawan bitch or what the heck he was i called nub first, ok.

sry he called me fatty first for my name then i called him nub, actually im not fat but it's more bad insult people how they might look than how they play.
Then tukiih started to insulting me, after that one called me fatty and i called him nub.
And tukiih i don't use kickscript i know you do cuz your all kick make 21dmg and in league you can't kick no one.... so if i kick better and duel better no need to cry, ok?
And tukiih please quit that people tele in server it's annoying also that solid/notsolid killing...
And tukiih i did not started i lamed what is allowed, you and padawan started to insult me, so i said back, you can ask that nakke who were there?
And tukiih what did i said about that noob, nothing he was protected and didint talked to me not even move.
And neocortex cheat with lagscript what is noobish cuz he can't kick pure, only with that lagwarp...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 02:58

<>

yes you have the truth i see this. But... if you aren't fat you don't need to be angry.
<>
LOL rrlly?... you insulting me first with nub.

<>
Uncle i remember you, that yesterday you say me that i put you /amnotsolid.. and the first that i say you was: [DON'T KILL WITH THIS CMD... and you go to the battle and fight with people Wink ]

<>
LOL. admins can see the converstaion no problem =) They see if you are in truth or not.

<>

I don't say nothing about the player Noob*

<>

And uncle, neo don't use kickscript i know you do cuz your all kick make 21dmg and in league you can't kick no one.... so if i kick better and duel better no need to cry, ok? ( Very Happy! )



Thxx for read =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:05

albertukiih wrote:

I put this post because you insult a lot. neocortex,NooB, and exLOLmember

I don't say nothing about the player Noob*

<>

And uncle, neo don't use kickscript i know you do cuz your all kick make 21dmg and in league you can't kick no one.... so if i kick better and duel better no need to cry, ok? ( Very Happy! )
hmm is lagscript kickscript nowdays?
i was solid yes and i was runnin' in middle of ffa not abusing with it like you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:07

well, okey
i don't entry in this game of kids =)

you have the truth the reason and you're the best dueler/kicking in the JK world Smile
Finish topics =)

good night all LOL's members Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:09

albertukiih wrote:
well, okey
i don't entry in this game of kids =)

you have the truth the reason and you're the best dueler/kicking in the JK world Smile
Finish topics =)

good night all LOL's members Smile

not the best but better than you sonny.
buenas noches payaso Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:12

ridiculous, 1 man with 29(more or less) years insult a boy with 17... GREAT MAN GREAT!
youu need control of yourself =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:14

albertukiih wrote:
ridiculous, 1 man with 29(more or less) years insult a boy with 17... GREAT MAN GREAT!
youu need control of yourself =)

where did i insult you?
please copy paste it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:16

buenas noches >> ¡¡¡payaso!!! <<

Smile BB goodnight !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:19

albertukiih wrote:
buenas noches >> ¡¡¡payaso!!! <<

Smile BB goodnight !

that wasent even insult....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormix

avatar

Posts : 493
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:58

*popcorn*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlboro

avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:01

Stormix wrote:
*popcorn*
Yep, but its too hard to read. And all the "<>", "<" and">" in every 2nd line piss me off so hard that i don't wanna read it. It's like a monkey wrote it ^^.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:32

sry tukiih, bad day and some beer make it even more worse.
i don't know why i wrote back and started to argue with you cuz i really don't care what happened ingame last evening. maybe some years ago i would care but now days, when max players in server is 10 so i really don't care. stromix wrote 'popcorn' and what marl wrote, tell also that they don't care, who the hell even cares anymore? no no, you, jiriay? and that dark= instict something? who just reg last evening for one reason, cover hes buddy tukiih, lols.. so good luck with your besbincop career cuz now there is one player less..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterBlaster

avatar

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:07

Quote :
cuz now there is one player less..
Srsly? U are leaving? 0o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
albertukiih

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:26

marlboro wrote:
Stormix wrote:
*popcorn*
Yep, but its too hard to read. And all the "<>", "<" and">" in every 2nd line piss me off so hard that i don't wanna read it. It's like a monkey wrote it ^^.


Well calm, I am not going to write again here never. Because does not serve for nothing.


Thxx for read =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Instinct²



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 21:40

uncle you're just a joke to be honest! I came on the server and you have attacked me directly with kicks most of the time. Which is no problem so far, because the real problem was that you called me constantly nub and this was the reason why I call you Fatty Wink (Reelo ftw ;P). It does not matter anyway because nobody cares and I have made ​​no screenshots.

Oh, and my name is not dark but once D4RK is quite a long time ago. My new nick is instinct (look at my old application).

P.S. I know that im not good and? But is this a reason someone to call nub all the time?

Now have no desire here to write half a novel. End of discussion Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeuS

avatar

Posts : 504
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Tue 13 Mar 2012, 14:47

Stormix wrote:
*popcorn*

dont forget the beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z



Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Sun 06 May 2012, 22:03

I think its about the quality of the peaple not how many there are.

But if uncle is/was trial he should use the [LOL] tag and no fake nicks. Stormix and Tyrann should resolve this lil prob.

And again its not about thel login in [LOL] just have a good time and have some respect, if thats not possible [LOL] is the wrong place for the regarding person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Germany/Poland

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Mon 07 May 2012, 01:22

popcorn the third
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   Tue 08 May 2012, 10:18

Aura-Z wrote:
[LOL] is the wrong place for the regarding person.

Indeed, my jk2 is made for laming and makin' people mad/sad.
to each his own...

Aura-Z wrote:
[LOL] is the wrong place for the regarding person.

Indeed, Im not cryin' and getting mad if I get lamed and killed, some beat me and call me noob, 2ez for example.
to each his own...

and Aura im not sayin' you cry etc... It's just some silly ol' game...

oki now I can take those popcorn too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...   

Back to top Go down
 
Incredible, Totally anarquy in server...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Light :: [LOL] Public Forum :: General Discussion / Off Topic-
Jump to: