HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  

Share | 
 

 Achilles got Busted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
)KAI(Seth



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:45





DISCUSS.


Last edited by )KAI(Seth on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)KAI(Seth



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:48

Sorry for the brightness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocky



Posts : 972
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 02:36

err whats the point?

I dont speak german, so any translation? Surprised

_________________
[LOL]Rocky*** Leader of the Legion of Light
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hojko.com
Dis

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 02:39

naughty naughty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlboro

avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:44

Rocky wrote:
err whats the point?

I dont speak german, so any translation? Surprised
Looks like Achilles couldnt move and then disconnected. The others suspected him of having a hack/cheat.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
skippin

avatar

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 24
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:18

)KAI(Seth wrote:

DISCUSS.

DISCUSSED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyRanN

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-08-12
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:26

Wayne? Rolling Eyes

1. Achilles is not a member from LOL, so why should we care about him? There are even more cheaters in JK2.

2. I dont think that this message was shown because of cheating. Boy (Daggolin) told me, that no one with JKbot or an similar hack (except scripts), can connect to the server - assumed the plugin is on! Maybe Achilles had a problem with his game version or something like that.

3. This thread is useless from the beginning.


greetings,

TyRanN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)KAI(Seth



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 15:31

The part which is important is on the first screenshot.: Achilles is using an unauthorized clientside dudes. And i dont want to judge anything, just post this for the greater good :>

@ Tyrann
If he wouldn't have had the Clientside, he wont even be able to join the game. But he could. So it's obvious, that he had bot/cheat whatever on. Maybe if ouned starts posting something here, we'll see what this is about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeuS

avatar

Posts : 504
Join date : 2011-04-16
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 12:17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 17:14

)KAI(Seth wrote:
The part which is important is on the first screenshot.: Achilles is using an unauthorized clientside dudes. And i dont want to judge anything, just post this for the greater good :>
Actually the message about the unauthorized clientside doesn't tell you wether the client is cheating or not.
When anticheat is enabled like on that server the host has to "withelist" clientsides (cgame.qvm) that may be used by the clients.
If a client has got a cgame.qvm the server doesn't have it says "unauthorized" clientside, but it gives no information what the clientside does, so maybe achilles just had the DS-Online ClientSide installed and the server didn't whitelist that? Or maybe the server removed the base cgame.qvm and achilles didn't have any clientside mods at all? Or maybe achilles had a clientside for better demo recording? Nobody can tell.
And the readme of the JK2MF serverside says:
Code:
WARNING DO NOT FORGET:
Do not forget to place all the clientmods ( cgame.qvm ) you want to allow into the "jk2mf/clplugins" folder.
Example: If your server is running DS-Online v1.32, it's recommended to place the base and the DS-Online clientside cgame.qvm into this folder.
        The names of them don't matter.
So please don't just say someone is using cheats/hacks when you don't know what it is about. And even the "code modification detected" messages doesn't tell you for sure the client is using hacks - it could also be that you can buy jk2 on something similar to steam, which acts like a "bot" or wallhack does to do some things that make that jk2 version "unique".

In my oppinion one should just be happy one can be sure that the players that are actually playing do not cheat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z



Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:47

Rose also has an unallowed clientside (QMV). Figures. IF 99 percent can join and some others have a clientside that is not allowed it makes it suspicious. Modified files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stulle

avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 26
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 00:30

lol just add the allowed clientsides to the server! theres no problem.. like boy said.. theres no modified file in the most cases.. just other mods in wich other cgames are used and wich arent uploaded at our server so jkmf says there arent allowed! ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)KAI(Seth



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 07:16

so just fucking delete all the mod folders... there wont be any complaining at all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocky



Posts : 972
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 29
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 08:26

we have 1.8 version on the server., everything seems to work fine now. Everyone can connect.

_________________
[LOL]Rocky*** Leader of the Legion of Light
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hojko.com
Aura-Z



Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 14:27

Rocky wrote:
we have 1.8 version on the server., everything seems to work fine now. Everyone can connect.

With anticheat on ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aura-Z



Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 14:28

Stulle wrote:
lol just add the allowed clientsides to the server! theres no problem.. like boy said.. theres no modified file in the most cases.. just other mods in wich other cgames are used and wich arent uploaded at our server so jkmf says there arent allowed! ...

Its not that easy the best way is to indeed del the mod folders. And on top of that ouned made some file with the allowed QMV's that is downloaded automaticly when someone connects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fer|achilles



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 08:24

I just stumbled upon this thread.

There's not much to add to boy's and Tyrann's comment on this old topic but I want to say one more thing:

1. Stop accusing innocent players of cheating if you don't have a clue about modifications, esp plugins and how they interfere with the game in general. Guilty until proven and that counts also for games.

2. I have never used any form of cheats and I am one of the persons who condemn cheating in general from the very beginning.

3. It's not my fault but obviously the fault of the coders who always publish new versions of anticheat solutions which interact in unexpected ways with the game. If I connect to a server (and it wasn't LOL server, it was zedi server) I expect my game to work properly. This wasn't the case here so I reinstalled the whole game without any old mod folders and this fixed the issue. I really don't know what caused the problem and made me immovable.

@Kai)(Seth
Quote :
"The part which is important is on the first screenshot.: Achilles is using an unauthorized clientside dudes. And i dont want to judge anything, just post this for the greater good :>

Apart from the fact that I don't know you: Your words are very hypocritical. You're like the pathetic zedi boys. "Achilles got busted!" blablabla - clueless. If you aren't judging with this kind of thread headline then what are you doing here?! Did you really do this "for the greater good :>" or isn't it more for your own satisfaction?! Also this did not happen on LOL server so why did you even come up with this topic on LOL's forum?! Stop harming through character assassination before you talk to players with some knowledge!

Quote :
@ Tyrann
If he wouldn't have had the Clientside, he wont even be able to join the game. But he could. So it's obvious, that he had bot/cheat whatever on. Maybe if ouned starts posting something here, we'll see what this is about."

I don't use any bots or cheats and I don't have "whatever" on. Stop accusing innocent players because of bugs. I have never had a problem with a plugin in the past and I want to say it ONE MORE TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE: not even any script is a script used for cheating. There are scripts like for recording demos or toggle through a defined serverlist that will be recognised as "bad scripts" simply because the system isn't able to distinguish between cheating and non-cheating scripts. And yes, I used a demo and a screenshot script in the past like many other people but now I don't use them anymore because of this widespread idiotic accusations.

Quote :
3. This thread is useless from the beginning."
Ideed

Sorry for the ppl who's ass got beaten and were happy to finally see me being "caught". Things aren't always what they look like.

Achilles got not busted. Get that in mind or die stupid.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:14

fer|achilles wrote:
3. It's not my fault but obviously the fault of the coders who always publish new versions of anticheat solutions which interact in unexpected ways with the game. If I connect to a server (and it wasn't LOL server, it was zedi server) I expect my game to work properly. This wasn't the case here so I reinstalled the whole game without any old mod folders and this fixed the issue. I really don't know what caused the problem and made me immovable.
Actually ouned couldn't have made it better.
If you want you can create a cgame.qvm that works like a wallhack or shows the health of other players etc. so those can be used for cheating, too.
So in what way can one block them? The only way is to whitelist the ones that don't contain cheats, but what in case you are using JK2MF on a server with a mod that requires a clientside? In that case the server must have the ability to allow/disable clientsides. And that's the reason why JK2MF lets the servers whiltelist the files on their own. If one decides to remove all the clientsides from the "clplugins" folder everyone will have an "Unallowed Clientside", no matter what it actually is. Maybe zedi only whitelisted the league plugin, but nothing else? Or you somehow had the DS-Online clientside or something in your base folder and that was detected.
The only thing one can say is that ouned didn't have any other possibilities, because if he didn't add a check for the cgame.qvm there would probably be wallhacks etc. as qvm mods.
It's the hosters who have to whitelist all the clientsides they consider as cheatfree.
And the players should try to keep track of the clientsides they install - like just having the DS-Online clientside in the DS-Online folder and some camera mod in the base folder etc. so they instantly know what clientside is causing it. Then they could remove it, send it to the hoster of the server or to ouned.
So please don't just say it's "the fault of the coders".

)KAI(Seth wrote:
so just fucking delete all the mod folders... there wont be any complaining at all...
And how should that help? Files stored in the "mod folders" are only loaded when the server is using the same directory for its mod. That's the reason why clientsides for certain mods are only loaded if you play on a server using that mod or why you have different cfgs for different servers. Deleting them would probably remove your cfgs, screenshots, force-settings etc. for servers using that directory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncle

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 34
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:25

I am too lazy to read whole topic

fer|achilles wrote:
bla bla bla

In JK2 if you are better than average crybabys so you always HAVE TO have bot, ks and etc. cheats.
I believe that you don't cheat but I also don't care if you do.
Everyone plays on their own way, other cheats, other plays with skill, rest of them cries about cheats..
JK2 nothing more.
I hope this wasen't very offtopic.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stulle

avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2011-03-20
Age : 26
Location : Hamburg

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:27

! :-)

'fault of the coders' -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fer|achilles



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:20

Boy wrote:
fer|achilles wrote:
3. It's not my fault but obviously the fault of the coders who always publish new versions of anticheat solutions which interact in unexpected ways with the game. If I connect to a server (and it wasn't LOL server, it was zedi server) I expect my game to work properly. This wasn't the case here so I reinstalled the whole game without any old mod folders and this fixed the issue. I really don't know what caused the problem and made me immovable.
Actually ouned couldn't have made it better.
If you want you can create a cgame.qvm that works like a wallhack or shows the health of other players etc. so those can be used for cheating, too.
So in what way can one block them? The only way is to whitelist the ones that don't contain cheats, but what in case you are using JK2MF on a server with a mod that requires a clientside? In that case the server must have the ability to allow/disable clientsides. And that's the reason why JK2MF lets the servers whiltelist the files on their own. If one decides to remove all the clientsides from the "clplugins" folder everyone will have an "Unallowed Clientside", no matter what it actually is. Maybe zedi only whitelisted the league plugin, but nothing else? Or you somehow had the DS-Online clientside or something in your base folder and that was detected.
The only thing one can say is that ouned didn't have any other possibilities, because if he didn't add a check for the cgame.qvm there would probably be wallhacks etc. as qvm mods.
It's the hosters who have to whitelist all the clientsides they consider as cheatfree.
And the players should try to keep track of the clientsides they install - like just having the DS-Online clientside in the DS-Online folder and some camera mod in the base folder etc. so they instantly know what clientside is causing it. Then they could remove it, send it to the hoster of the server or to ouned.
So please don't just say it's "the fault of the coders".

)KAI(Seth wrote:
so just fucking delete all the mod folders... there wont be any complaining at all...
And how should that help? Files stored in the "mod folders" are only loaded when the server is using the same directory for its mod. That's the reason why clientsides for certain mods are only loaded if you play on a server using that mod or why you have different cfgs for different servers. Deleting them would probably remove your cfgs, screenshots, force-settings etc. for servers using that directory.

To end this discussion:

I understand. I just wanted to make clear you have to be careful with serious accusations in general, you can't accuse people of cheating only because of such a system message which is being caused by a new anticheat solution because it can have different reasons and also it can be very defamatory to the person concerned. And I for myself like to set great store on the fact that I don't use cheats whatever everyone else is doing. I don't care anymore if ppl cheat and what they use as long as I play fair because it's a waste of time. skill > cheats

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormix

avatar

Posts : 493
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:51

"Apart from the fact that I don't know you:"

KAI Seth is dentoN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Germany/Poland

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:29

Stormix wrote:
"Apart from the fact that I don't know you:"

KAI Seth is dentoN.

and ti0n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)KAI(Seth



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Mon 19 Mar 2012, 01:48

WOOOO ACHILLES ANSWERED? Wtf i almost forget everything about this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark.Devil

avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Germany/Poland

PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   Tue 20 Mar 2012, 00:01

could someone replace my popcorn Surprised ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Achilles got Busted   

Back to top Go down
 
Achilles got Busted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» over nine THOUSAND!!!
» Awesome new LR!
» Slider's Storefront now LIVE
» The Kabal of the Autumn Shadow (Old and busted meets new hotness)
» Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Light :: [LOL] Public Forum :: General Discussion / Off Topic-
Jump to: